Drawings can be uploaded to your ArcSite cloud account in order to share / export. This can be done one at a time or in bulk.
Upload One Drawing at a Time
- While you are inside of a drawing
- Tap on the “Upload to the cloud” icon in top right corner
- On the pop up dialog, tap Upload Now. (Optionally add a comment to be seen by others who view the work)
Upload Multiple Drawings at a Time
- While you at a Project level
- Tap on the “Select” button in the top right corner
- Tap on the drawings you would like to upload. Once tapped, they will show a small checkmark in the lower right corner
- Tap on the third icon at top left ( looks like a cloud)
- ArcSite will process the request
- If they all need to be uploaded they will
- If there are any that have the latest version already in the cloud account, a dialog will appear with those details. At that point you can tap Upload to start the process
- During the upload process, you can tap to Abort the process. That means that whatever has been uploaded already will stay and the rest of the still not uploaded drawings will not.
- Once the upload process has finished, tap the Done button in top right corner to exit the Select mode.
Determine the Drawing Upload Status
ArcSite displays the current status of each drawing on the Project Page. Those statuses are:
- Never been uploaded to the Cloud Account – See Image 1
- Current version has been uploaded to the Cloud Account – See Image 2
- Local version has changes that have not been uploaded to the Cloud Account – See Image 3
- A backup of your work. If something happens to the local iPad, all work can simply be downloaded with no loss of data
- Share the work with coworkers in an editable format
- Uploading allows any Forms or Takeoffs or Proposals that you have generated to be available for download
- Allows you to open the work on a second device (when on the required subscription)