During the initial uploading process, there are several changes you can make to the PDFs being uploaded.
- Delete individual sheets – You may not need or want all of the pages within a multiple paged PDF
- Rename pages to more meaningful names
- Rotate the PDF Orientation. Display the PDF in an orientation that makes it easier to work on, rather than the orientation it may have come in.
There are a number of steps involved with uploading the PDF. During the 3rd step “Pending Publish”, click on the More Options icon and choose from one of the 3 options.
Rotate your PDF after it has already been imported
If you have already uploaded the PDF to the ArcSite Cloud Account and now want to rotate it, you can do so with the Update PDF option.
- Open the specific drawing’s page on the ArcSite User Site
- Tap on Update PDF button in top right corner.
Note this feature is only available if the PDF was initially uploaded through the user site. If the PDF was pushed into the app locally on the device itself, this option will not appear.