Many of your ArcSite products and services will be added visually to the diagram. (As Shapes, lines, arcs, or areas).
However, if it does not make sense as a visual element (For example – a Work Permit Fee, Extended warranties, or a test to run) ArcSite allows you to define “non-visible” products.
Steps to Create
- Start the Product creation process
- For the Visual Representation option, choose ( No Visual )
- Note that once selected, the Visual option disappears
- Continue to define and then Save.
Use a Virtual Product
Virtual products by their very nature are not added visually to your drawing. Instead they are accessible from the Takeoff/Estimate Summary screen.
- Tap on the 1st icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap Takeoff and Estimate
- Tap Add Other Items in bottom left corner on Summary Screen
- Tap to add any available Virtual Products
- Define the quantity
- Tap OK to finalize