You can create a shape in a couple of different ways.
- Draw something onscreen
- Drop a shared shape (not saved as yours yet) on the screen
- Bring in a photo into your canvas
Save the Shape
- Select an object(s) on canvas
- Tap the Create Shapes icon that appears on the lower left corner of the canvas
- You must provide a Name
- Optionally you can choose to remember it’s size and unit and/or define snapping points.
- Tap Create button to finalize
Once you have saved a shape, it will appear in the “My Shapes” tab of the shapes pane.