The more you use ArcSite, the more your projects can pile up. And while you can download an entire project and then delete it from the app, you can also simply Archive it as well.
Archiving a project hides it from the project lists on the User Site and within the app itself.
Archive the Project
To archive a project:
- Access the Project list from the user site at https://user.arcsiteapp.com/#/projects
- Tap the Archive button on the desired Project row
- When refreshed, the archived project will no longer be visible in this Project list
View Archived Projects
To access archived projects, tap the Archived Projects button (see above) at https://user.arcsiteapp.com/#/projects
Restore an Archived Project
To restore a currently archived project, tap on the Restore button for the desired Archived project in the Archived Projects view.
Hide or show archived projects from within the app
Archived projects are hidden from the app list of projects.
To toggle between hide and showing the archived projects:
- From the list of Projects
- Tap Filter icon
- toggle switch to “Exclude Archived Projects”
When displayed, archived projects will have the following naming convention “Project Name (Archived)”
NOTE – This feature is not available at the basic subscription level.